Friday, June 24, 2011

A dream in Sentosa

Credits to Wikitravel for the image

In my best attire, I walked towards the beach side restaurant as I had promised a friend to meet up with her. When I arrived, I saw that she was with her boyfriend and her father, who looked young for his age. I also saw someone familiar with a female companion and enjoying his time with her. After the meal, we went for window shopping.

I don't know what happened, but the three of us had tried to flee from bad guys. We were eventually cornered and one of them fired a shot at my friend's shoulder. After hiding at a corner to bandage his wound, we found ourselves running up a hill where we found lots of KL-registered cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...