And so, it has been ages since I set foot in the blogosphere, especially now that I'm living the life of an office worker. Most days, I'm spending close to 10 hours in front of a desktop with an awkward posture (read: curled shrimp). This has resulted in those monthly sessions with the chiropractor to hopefully keep the situation at bay.
As for the gym sessions, yeah, that's on me. I haven't been able to drag myself out to face the treadmill and lat pulldown. The moment I'm awake, it's already the afternoon or I'm glued to the mattress.
And so, since the special someone sensed that work was making me frazzled, he suggested a couple's date at the cinemas, so here we go.
We were confused for the first part of "Thunderbolts" because we hadn't watched the prequel beforehand. My chiropractor had forewarned me about it as he went for it almost immediately after the cinema premiere. Apparently, it was a continuation of the previous arcs, leading to "Fanastic Four: First Steps".
I mean, for those who watched "Thunderbolts", the scriptwriters had made it rather obvious.
Then, I heard great reviews about the movie called "Blood Brothers". Since it was a locally-made, locally-produced movie, it was time I supported our film industry. Again, my chiropractor had already watched it, advising that while the first arc of the movie will leave questions, the finale will connect all the dots together as the answer.
We watched "Mission Impossible: Final Reckoning" only because rumors were swirling that this was the end of the franchise. Seeing that I had already watched the first two films as a child, it was only just right to watch the final one as a closure. Man, lots of the scenes really references the previous movies and how the characters are connected.
As for "How to Train Your Dragon", it was because I had heard rare reviews about it. Since we arrived late at the cinema, this was the only one available that suited our schedule. Not to mention, the cinema rewarded us with the poster. It was one of those movies that didn't leave me bored even when watching the second time. I had already watched with my college friends a day after its premiere and gave my copy of the poster to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.