Tuesday, July 26, 2011

These are the memories that I will treasure



It was under the sweltering sun that I grazed my knee on the way to the location by foot.

The adult in charge eventually covered the superficial wound with a plaster.


He had asked me to treat it as if I'm alone in the playground and having fun with the single swing set.

That night, I couldn't sleep because of the internal heat that had built up from the hours spent under the afternoon sun.

For some unknown reasons, I thought about paracetamol.

(L to R): Sayaka, Me, Timothy)

There was a ballet show held in Istana Budaya.

I had a pair of extra tickets and invited my two childhood friends along.

I believe she still has the blue purse that she carried with her that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...