Saturday, May 16, 2020

Dim Lights

I dreamt that I was forbidden from leaving a residence that was shared with two housemates. Somehow, every time I attempted to escape, a specific person would show up and guard the main door. This meant that I didn't have any freedom of movement whatsoever. I couldn't even have privacy as there were hidden cameras situated in certain areas of the living space. Judging from the layout of the house, it must have been a condo unit with the space stretched out from the living room to the kitchen. The main entrance faced the dining area. With the curtains shut in dim lighting, the darkness was enough to give me goosebumps.

As we sat at the side table, a part of me caught sight of a hidden camera under the decorative piece of cloth that was arranged in such a way to catch the sight and speech of those who sat there. If we wanted to secretly communicate with each other, we had to coordinate our eye and hand signals. Whenever that said specific person came, I was forced to keep him company where the housemates prepared a quick snack and drink for him while his bodyguards stood next to him, ensuring that none of us misbehaved.

This is actually not the full dream as I barely slept last night. If you ask me, I felt a negative aura to it. It was almost to the point where I don’t feel like I have any freedom in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...