Sunday, November 15, 2020

11/15/2020

I dreamt of an office on the first floor. There was physical distancing being practiced - with only a handful of employees around. The remainder was working remotely. The office was not decorated much, but what stood out the most was the wooden furniture: there were long benches and swivel chairs, as if to encourage the said employees to wait at the workstation instead of their office cubicles.

The person who attended to me was a female manager. As it was close towards lunch time, she approached me and asked whether I was coping well so far before inviting me to join her and another two colleagues out for a meal. One thing led to another and we started to talk a bit about our personal lives while waiting for the said two individuals to complete their urgent errands. She revealed that she “had three kids at home and my boyfriend has been helpful to keep an eye out on them whenever I need to work overtime.”

She then brought me to lunch but thanks to the pandemic and CMCO, most of the eateries nearby were closed. After circling the area and seeking the assistance of Google, we eventually found our way to a restaurant operating within a block of flats. Located on the first floor, the exterior was decorated with Chinese items, giving off the aura to strangers that this was a cafe that specialized in Chinese cuisine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...