Saturday, September 5, 2015

9/8/2015

Something’s really off when I start dreaming about the legal terminologies and the lecturers.

I dreamt that I was interning at a local law firm to fulfill the conditions attached to my chambering. On one fine afternoon, I ran into a lecturer (who shall remain anonymous as he is a member of the Bar Council in real life), who was representing a client in a civil litigation. As fate would have it, I was assigned to assist with the legal paperwork and research pertaining to his case.

He seemed to have been surprised to have seen me as well because not many students knew that he masqueraded as a barrister in his free time.

As if that wasn’t freaky enough, I dreamt of vote-rigging… and I highly doubt that it is related to the recent hype that set tongues wagging and the world glued in on our country.

I dreamt that a course mate (yes, he used to be my coursemate in real life when we were clueless freshmen) was running for a post in the electoral board. He was the most popular among the candidates, which resulted in some unintended jealousy by his rivals. One even went to the extent of rigging the votes to his personal interest although the preliminary polls illustrated that my coursemate would win.

Ugh, I really think that I should do something about lowering the stress levels. This must be the work of the stressed psyche.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, dreaming of jargon sounds more like a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on how you look at it, though, Yum List.

      I mean, I've dreamt that I ran into a limbless ghost wearing a pilot's uniform on a cruise ship after I had finished swimming in the ship's swimming pool. It's probably just the brain messing with me.

      Delete
  2. I actually have a classmate who's a MP now (DAP - 211 Lanang in Sibu). Her name is Alice and we used to go to school together. A lot of people from my high school ended up as politicians or MPs for DAP.

    Vote rigging...urgh, happens all the time here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye, that's really interesting to know some of the politicians personally!

      I know right, HB. It occurs far too often than expected....

      Delete

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...