Monday, December 5, 2011

A Random Thing

Rule #1: If you open this or got tagged you take it.
Rule #2: You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks. (Well, the person who tagged me did bend the rule a bit and I'm going to follow suit. xD)

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? Do you seriously believe that I would?
Q: Been arrested? I know someone who has spent a while behind bars. *shoots a glance*
Q: Do you like someone? Nope.
Q: Held a snake? Hell, never!
Q: Been suspended from school? As far as I can remember, I was an obedient student.
Q: Sang karaoke? Have always wanted to.
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? Unfortunately, yes.
Q: Laughed until you started crying? A couple of times.
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? No comment.
Q: Kissed in the rain? No comment.
Q: Sang in the shower? Nope.
Q: Sat on a roof top? Too dangerous.
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Not yet.
Q: Broken a bone? Nope.
Q: Shaved your head? Over my dead body!
Q: Played a prank on someone? Papa Carrie.
Q: Shot a gun? A Smith & Weston? Not yet.
Q: Donated Blood? I wish to...

LAST PERSON.
1. You hung out with? It was a group meal.
2. You texted? Mama Carrie.
3. You were in a car with? Mama Carrie.
4. Went to the movies with? Five months ago?
5. Person you went to shop with? No one.
6. You talked on the phone? Papa Carrie
7. Made you laugh? Bya.
8. You hugged? Big Fat.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
1. Sun or moon? Dang, you remind me of I Swear by All 4 One.
2. Winter or Fall? No comment.
3. Left or Right? Right.
4. Sunny or rainy? A mixture of both.
5. Where do you live? In my own world.
6. Club or pub? Club.
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on? Yes.
8. Do you want to get married? Maybe.
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.
10. What time is it? 9.05 PM
11. Are you afraid of commitment? No, why should I?
12. What is your greatest hope/wish? It's a secret.
14. Current mood? I feel ignored...

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Kissed someone? Nope.
2. Sang? Yeah, to the beat of Someone Like You by Adele.
3. Listened to music? Yes, how can I survive without it?
4. Danced Crazy? Nope.
5. Cried. Nope.
6. Liked someone you can't have? Nope.

25 FIRSTS .....
1.Who was your first prom/formal date? To be honest, I can't remember
2. Who was your first roommate? Big Fat.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Red wine. Not really.
4. What was your first job? Student.
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? I was too young to remember.
7. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Wong, Ms. Saraswathy.
Where's number eight?
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Penang; MAS first class, baybeh!
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time? Never!
11. Who was your first best friend? Christine?
12. Who was your first Best Friend in high school? I pretty much kept to myself.
13. Where was your first sleepover? In an acquaintance's house in Johor Bahru.
14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Nobody.
15. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? Not yet.
16. What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Went to the loo.
17. What was the first concert you went to? Celine Dion.
18. What was the last concert you went to? Avril Lavigne.
20. First celebrity crush? Joe Jonas.

21. Current celebrity crush? None?
22. First crush? None.
23. Current crush? None.
24. First date? None.
25. First time you tied your shoe laces? 7?

Five names you go by:
1. Ciana.
2. Nana.
3. Banana.
4. Rascal.
5. Care Bear?

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Padini T-shirt.
2. Pink shorts
3. Glasses.

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Food.
2. Music.
3. A good night's sleep.

Three people who will probably fill this out:
1. I know Crystal has filled out a similar one.
2. Those who have stumbled upon this post?
3. Anyone who wants to. I don't really know.

Two things you did last night:
1. Played Scrabble.
2. Faced the ceiling; couldn't sleep.

Two things you ate today:
1. Breakfast.
2. Fruits.

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
(Based on cellphone record)
1. Mama Carrie.
2. Papa Carrie.

Three things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Go on a travel adventure.
2. Disappear from the online world to take a break.
3. Allow my imagination to run wild.

Two longest car rides:
1. Singapore.
2. Wellington.

Favorite beverages:
1. Water.
2. Most herbal tea.
3. Milk.

Who do you want to beat up very badly now:
None that I can think of.

P.S. May I add that this was shamelessly copied from my Facebook? Don't believe what you read; some aren't just real.

If you know me well, you'll know the fake answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...