Sunday, February 16, 2020

02/18/2020


Sleep is where I find the desirable peace,
Away from earthly burdens and mental torture.
Free from the control of others,
It is an area where I am myself.

Shoulders are burdened with unspoken pain.
A light burnt by agony,
Buried by piles of sadness.
My head is bent forward with a curved spine.

My eyes are trained on the floor,
Never maintaining a gaze with anyone.
Fear swims in my veins,
Chaining me in shackles.

Responsibilities weigh me down like a boulder,
Knocking my confidence off to its lowest.
Dark clouds hang above me like a sign,
Held together by an invisible draining piece of rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...