Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Photography in Sunway Pyramid



Forever 21.

I must remember to check out Forever 21 the next time I'm there with friends. I better hope they sell good-quality accessories at an affordable price... From what I saw, I think their designs appeal to me.

I have to go in one day and check it out.



dressingpaula.

There is a part of me that wants to be as thin as the mannequins, but I think it would never happen. When I was younger and way thinner, someone commented that I was underweight and looked like a bamboo tree.



Bonia Handbags.

"You should check it out. Who knows if you might find one that is suitable on you?"
"Mom! No, it's expensive."

Yeah, I will wait until they are having genuine discounts for the handbags.







Asian Avenue.

I have come to the conclusion that the area is smaller than previously thought.



leann maxima.

I admit that my photography skills aren't as good as my grand-uncle, but I don't let it bother me as I'm just an amateur photographer. Although he has the skill and passion, my grand-uncle had never intended to pursue photography as a profession.

Haha, I'm so exhausted.

What a tiring day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...