Monday, June 11, 2012

A Partial Dream

.... I had thrown myself in the bathroom when I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom, fearing for the worst but when it was a known associate frantically searching for me, I reentered my bedroom and followed her out.

I was stunned to my core when I saw our mutual friend being held at gunpoint and being threatened that she’d be strangled to death if we didn’t submit to the abductor’s demands.

Because fear was heavy in the air, my whole body had been taken over in numbness when I woke up to the dark room but for a small lamp.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and returned to my sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Gnarly...with all the spate of attempted kidnappings/sexual assault and other pre-mediated acts of violence e.g. muggings, robbery scams etc it'll be disastrous if that happens.

    Good thing it was a dream...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huai Bin: If it was scary enough in the dream, I think it will be worse if it were to happen in real life. Sigh, what a place the world has turned out to be... =/

      Delete

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...