Laura had presented me with this award many weeks back but since time wanted every piece of me, it was only recently that I managed to sit down and fulfill the winner's obligations.
Thank you, Laura, for the award! I'm really flattered! =)
An excerpt of the award: “The origin of the Liebster Blog award is somewhat unclear but there’s a general consensus that the award originated in Germany. The award recognizes bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are:
- choose 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers and inform the bloggers you chosen by leaving a comment on their blogs,
- thank the person who presented you with the award, linking him/her back,
- copy and paste the blog award button on your blog,
- write 5 things about yourself that readers don’t know yet”
And so here I go.
The 5 bloggers that I have chosen are
The 5 things about myself that none of my readers know....
1) My childhood occupation had been Criminal Law.
2) Singing is my favorite past time.
3) I love baking and cooking. (... so much that the first property that I purchase must have a big kitchen, lol!)
4) I'm a huge fan of the oldies and classics, can't stand the current mainstream music.
5) I still am a carbohydrate addict.
P.S. Don't worry, I'm not forcing you to do it. =)