Saturday, July 27, 2013

7/27/2013

Trust me; it stinks when your worries of not being able to complete all the assignments on time and be armed with the ideas and arguments for the next class affects the sleep, which explains why the flow of the dream isn't as smooth as satin.

I dreamt that I saw advertisements for the sale and rent of properties being glued to the wall while waiting for the elevator to arrive at the Ground Floor. A week later, while I was at B1, walking towards the elevator, I had heard through the loudspeaker that the elevator went haywire, causing someone to be stuck in the inaccessible floor of B3.

I felt my heart collapsing to my stomach when I saw that someone emerging from the locked doors; kept thinking that it was a spiritual resident that I saw and only exhaled when I saw his hands and legs, fingers and toes.

12 comments:

  1. Yea, we get panicked when we can't finish those tasks on time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have another 24 hours, Hayley, but I am getting fidgety when I think that it's not fully completed.

      I think I'm going to substitute my lost hours of sleep once the debate's over. You wouldn't want to hear about my daily schedule...

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I can understand how life can get stressful and for me, its when I have loads of assignments to be marked. Trying to figure out when the students wrote is another hell and than submitting the marks etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome, Nava. =) I know, my History teacher had pointed that out too...

      Oh, you're a lecturer?

      Delete
  3. You're still studying? I thought you did that in NZ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm still a student, suituapui. =D

      I'm actually a little younger than you think. *winks* When I was doing that in NZ, I was an elementary school student going on to high school.

      Delete
  4. hahaa... it was just a bad day, not bad life.. Cheer up, ok?
    I totally understand abt the constant piling up of assignments.. one coming after another...we should take them easily..don't let it affect our mood..;P kay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'd be much more relieving, Eunice, if it had already happened, but the thing is that the class debate's on Monday. >.<"

      Yes, I promise I won't let it affect my mood. =)

      Delete
  5. Seems that you are stressed to have such a dream.. lucky it's only a dream..hehehe..unwind and relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, WB, I am definitely stressed out. =/

      I think I'll collapse in fear if I were to see a ghost for real. I'm slowly unwinding to the tune of my favorite melodies. =D

      Delete
  6. I get a lot of weird dreams lately too!

    I chalk it down to stress and worry, it's just the brain clearing itself up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what Jade told me too, HB. =)

      She said that the brain's probably either relieving itself or entertaining itself with random dreams. I think I'm more stressed (having to revise with noisy neighbors) than worried as of now...

      Delete

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...