Thursday, February 9, 2012

Human/Vampire

It was at an event that I discovered another side to him. He was someone familiar, someone I knew very well from young.

We were alone at one corner having our conversation when his color suddenly faded and his fangs appeared. I dropped my wine glass in horror as he crept forward, wanting to bite my neck. With all my strength, I pushed him away and fled as fast as I could. I held my trench coat as close as possible and rushed down the hallway in my heels. It was in the washroom that I ran into a college lecturer who's acquainted with us and told her everything.


What I don't understand here is, how could I possibly dream of an interaction with a vampire when I've never watched Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...