Friday, January 1, 2016

Brand New Year, Brand New Look

[UPDATED: 1/1/2016, 7:30PM]

Hey guys,

First of all, welcome to 2016!

I'm sure you've noticed a significant change on the blog. It's only the first day of a brand new year, and I decided on a crazy idea to use a template with a mixture of CSS, HTML and JavaScript codes.

After spending hours making sure that everything works (even though it's a pre-made blog template with all of the codes), here's the finished product.

I'm still not satisfied, though. I need to polish certain areas and I'll be doing the following at my own pace:

New Things To Be Introduced

  • An updated "About Me" page 
  • An insight into how "The Tempremental" was created
  • A 2016 resolutions for the blog
  • Categorized sub-menus for the recipes and travel posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...