Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A City Trip

Credits to Mama Carrie for the image

Someone had invited me for a holiday. Along with my clothes, I brought my digital camera. It turns out that the fellow booked a budget hotel. Next to the hotel was a condominium (which exists in real life, located in Damansara Heights) and a train station.

I wanted to take a couple of photographs, but I couldn't find anything that was "picture-worthy".

The room was pretty much in a bad shape.... it smelt pungent. The table was dusty, the bedsheets weren't as clean as it should be and the toilet had stains on the bathroom wall and mirror.

If I was that fellow, I'd reserve a room in a five-star hotel and split the amount between us. A comfortable rooms leads to a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...