Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An Issued Statement

For the fear of this particular post being used against me to portray me in a negative light, I shall not reveal too much online.

Whatever I had mentioned about academia, not all were made up of facts. It was true that I was still deciding on the campus when I had mentioned it but the reason given has something more to it than meets the eye.

To those of you who felt betrayed and hurt by my sudden admission, I’m truthfully sorry for having made you feel this way. I had stayed away from the truth because I knew that it would’ve brought me three things: unwanted pity, unwanted questions and embarrassment among everyone, which I couldn't handle as it'd reflect badly on the Carries, who've done a good job in raising their daughter. I can understand and won't blame you if you choose to sever all ties with me because of this.

I’m not going to answer any more questions related to academia, so please, please don’t bother dropping me a comment or asking me personally about it. I'm really, really tired of answering the questions and no, I won’t tell the whole world, but only a selected few and only when it's as finalized as embedded stones...

I really do hope you'll understand the situation that I'm currently in and not add more salt to my (already deep) wounds.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...