Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Plans

Sorry for the lack of proper updates. It's just that the past weeks have swallowed my time with us running all over town to replace the kitchen items - it's not an easy task, let me tell you that - and to settle other issues too. I can only hope that those items are merely hidden, not missing.

Really, someone should have warned us about the stress of moving.

When I had gone off for a massage recently due to some sore muscles, it felt like my hands were being torn off from its sockets when the masseur pressed on the point and just a gentle touch on it sent me yelping for a respite. She mentioned that the hardened muscles and congested veins were most likely caused by the stressful moving in addition to those sleepless nights.

Geez; and this was after I had gotten my stiff neck dealt with.

Enough of the babbling.

These two months should really spare me the time to do the things that I want to do – without any family objections, without friends around, without anything to shake things up. Just me, myself and I because there’s so much that I’d like to do. Watch movies, catch meals at my favorite expensive haunts, be a one-day shopaholic, venture to familiar and unfamiliar territories, etc., etc… and maybe even take that flight to Jakarta for the international crusade that Mama Carrie has so badly wanted to attend. (not me, not me)

Credits to Benny Hinn Ministries for the picture

Flight tickets are the least of my worries; time and accommodation is at the top of the list. We don’t have known associates or friends to help us out if we’re flying there for it. Big Fat’s a problem too. Furthermore, there’s a chance that we need to take that drive down to Port Dickson at about the same time for a work-related case but the definite answer will only come at the eleventh hour as the person’s arriving a couple of days before the scheduled meet-up.

Let’s just stop for a minute here.

If the trip’s really on, it’s not that bad either. I can spend a couple of moments – maybe to myself, depending on Mama Carrie’s plan – at the lounge and gather my thoughts while enjoying the sea breeze over that pricey glass of iced blended drink. Don’t whack me; it’s been a long while and I’m craving for it. What I’m hoping from the trip is that it will help to clear my mind too; I’ve been living in a pressure cooker and around stress for far too long now...(it’s really something that I’d rather leave it out of public view)

I’m sorry that I won’t be able to update as frequently as I would love to do because I’ve to deal with something that has crept up from my past to haunt me... and it’s somehow related to my future.

Even though I shall be back in the game somewhere in October, you still can get every minute update on twitter.com/thetempremental.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Eve, I sure hope so since everything's stacked against me yet again. Nevertheless, thank you for your encouragement! =)

      I'll just have to vent my anger at an inanimate object first...

      Delete
  2. No worries, enjoy your vacation and hope that all your stress and worries turn out to be opportunities in disguise instead!

    All the best and take care Charlotte! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey HB, thank you for your encouragement.

      I'm keeping my fingers crossed in the hopes that it'll be a confirmed trip. I'm hoping for that too... but God knows.

      Delete

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...