Saturday, September 15, 2018

09/15/18



I’ll be candor.

I must be stressed to the point where I’ve been binge watching movies.

Watching ‘Book Club’ days after ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ made me feel like I was pushing the limits of my weekly budget as tickets aren’t exactly affordable, even as a student due to the fluctuating exchange rates. It also didn’t help that I had all of the assignments rolled up - one after another, waiting for submission.

But I wanted to treat myself with a trip to the theatre.

I almost died from the immense laughter, especially in certain scenes because it felt like what the grandmother version of me would do in x number of years time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...