Thursday, September 6, 2018

9/6/18

I dreamt that I was invited to a formal/casual event held in a shopping mall that resembled the floor of Sunway Pyramid. Because I had been away from the place for a long while, I arrived about three hours before the event to make sure that I knew where the location of the event was. I found people guarding the doors to the event hall and left them alone. Since I was early and deciding that I needed to kill time, I swung by the arts and crafts nearby. I was relieved that it was still trading even after all these years. It was a shop that I patronized frequently when I was permanently based in town some time ago. They sold ready-made artworks for people to purchase and provided free materials for people clueless in arts and crafts - like myself - to test their ability in making something from scratch. Not to mention, our creativity skills.

The next scene saw me waiting in a toilet with another person who had wrapped herself in a towel to protect her modesty. It was surprisingly not smelly like most toilets in real life; it didn’t have any perfume, but it didn’t reek of any bad smell either. The floor was dry and devoid of any spillage. The doors were in the same shade as the floor - a light touch of beige. There was a bench in front of the cubicles, to which a friend was folding her clothes in a neat way and preparing to swap into a suitable attire. She had wrapped herself in a towel. Two people approached us and asked whether we were waiting in line for the next available cubicle, to which we said no. Both of them looked like they wanted to use the shower facilities that the bathroom provided.

When it was time for me to enter the area, I took a deep breath to mentally prepare myself for the chaos. I knew that I’d be facing people I would ordinarily avoid in normal circumstances. My heart skipped a beat when I saw someone loitering at the doors as I approached the entrance. It was someone whom I know in real life. His eyes glittered with recognition and he responded with a small smile. I reciprocated with a micro-wave before I made my way inside.

My only interpretation of this dream is that …. my subconscious must’ve been pushed to such edge from the stress of rolling assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...