Saturday, September 22, 2018

9/22/18

I dreamt that there was a police roadblock at the exit spilling into the Federal Highway. It was a quiet, muggy night with cars using that particular route. I initially thought that the police officer flagged me down, so I prepared to stop my car and hand both my driver’s license and identity card to him. He, however, gestured me to drive off, indicating that it was another person that he had an interest in.

The camera then panned to the next scene, where I found myself walking alone on that road. It was just me at 3 in the morning. The street lights were a dim orange. I don’t know why, but there was a sense of peace mixed with fear.

The next scene involved a drone view of a small town, which resembled that little village place I visited en-route to Golden Palm Tree. It gave me an advantage because I had an aerial view of the place including the traffic lights and that row of shops. Up ahead was a jungle of some kind and next to it was a graveyard.

Well… because I only remembered snippets of the dreams instead of the actual narrative, it is hard for me to interpret its meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...