Saturday, September 29, 2018

09/29/18



I stumbled upon this video on YouTube at their recommendation since I was watching another video by the same uploader. It basically describes the situation that I am in - spending more time alone than with people. I’m someone who's in the middle of the spectrum; too much time alone will make me comfortable in the silence whereas too little time alone will make me jumpy. There were bits and pieces that I related to, especially the eating part. It reminded me of how I snuck out of campus in second semester to have a date with myself during the Period 4 break from time to time, only to be harassed with text messages and phone calls. Could never understood people’s penchant with calls.

In the last 10 months, I’ve seen things that have rendered me colder than ice, which warrants spending more and more time alone. In fact, staying indoors for 3 - 4 days isn't surprising anymore. If I don't have obligations, I can spend as many days as possible alone to let the anger and annoyance dissipate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...