Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1/17/2012

You wouldn't believe how shocked I was when I woke up after this dream!

Since there were four hungry and growling souls (me included), Papa Carrie drove his baby silver MyVi to Sunway Pyramid and found a vacant parking bay not too far away from the entrance.

Golden Palm Tree Restaurant

There was a new restaurant, Maria mentioned, in the mall and it offered buffet-styled dishes at prices that were tremendously cheaper than the buffet rates. We were seated at different tables as the restaurant ran out of those round tables for big groups of five, six or ten people.

Maria sat with Papa Carrie, Stephanie sat on her own and I sat with Steff, who helped me to buy something from her hometown way, way down east.

I mean, like, seriously?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...