Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Friendly Dedication

I wish that it was a song, but it sounded better when written as poetry.

Reading your text messages,
I found myself smiling at it
You never fail to brighten up my day
You never fail to put a smile on my face
We’re in different continents
From different backgrounds
Barely met each other yet we clicked
We’ve so much in common
We share our daily events and emotions
Exchange stories and laughs
All through the screens

We’re great friends that understand each other
Each conversation holds a memory of its own
The music reminds me of your laughs
We’re all on a journey called life
You know when I’m sad or happy
No matter how cryptic my messages are,
You know that there is more to it

I’m so blessed to have met you
Even more blessed to have you as a great friend
You’re always lending a listening ear
And sacrificing precious time for conversations

It's pretty detailed, but I'm not revealing my muse. =)

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    Thank you for your comment in my blog!!
    I like this post of you!!
    Have a nice day!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, I appreciate you returning to my blog and thank you so much for your compliment. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been the highlight of my day, I will attempt a few haiku in the near future. You paint a beautiful picture with just a few lines. Keep writing miss C., keep writing. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...