Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Photography in Sunway Pyramid Pt. 2

Lunch at Pasta Zanmai.





Although we ordered the same dishes, it was actually our second time. Our first time was on a busy Friday lunch hour. I had thought about taking a picture of the dish, but would the staffs allow it? It's better not to do it than to do it in fear. Mama Carrie commented about a couple of issues that I'd rather leave out of this post.

My head was swirling with newer ideas for the story while I was eating. The power of imagination, huh? xD



This picture was taken while waiting for Mama Carrie to pick up the tab.

I have never liked the taste of milk tea (奶茶) and will never comprehend why people will flock to drink a cup of bubble tea (珍珠奶茶). Milk tea is actually a mixture of red tea, milk and sago. Speaking of it, I'm sure some of you have watched the Taiwanese news about the drink.







Paper cranes. I've seen a couple of amateur photographers capturing that from different angles. I don't know what it signifies, but it looks beautiful. It was Mama Carrie who asked me to take a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...