Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Birthday Surprises

Mama Carrie and I attended a birthday Mass somewhere and because of a lack of parking space on Church grounds, our car had been parked at the parking lot of the adjacent building. She suddenly mentioned that she wanted to pass a gift to the birthday girl and sprinted off while I remained there, waiting for her to return.



When I stumbled upon that blog while surfing the Net, the contents sparked my curiosity and I started reading the posts. It wasn't when I saw pictures of the blog owner and his family that I realized that my buddy was now a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...