Thursday, March 8, 2012

An Accidental Accident

I was on the road that led to Mersing and Skudai (both places are in the southern state called Johor Bahru) when I woke up in a hospital bed with a spinning, bandaged head. Beside me was a couple of friends who had flown to the hospital to be by my side.

Credits to Sime Darby Medical Centre Subang Jaya (formerly known as Subang Jaya Medical Centre) for the image.

One of them commented that it was such a pity that hospital rooms didn't come with locks as any Tom, Dick and Harry can easily enter and endanger the patient's safety. Methinks the fellow has been watching too many dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...