Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Farewell Meal


This will be one of the places that I will sorely miss when it leaves for a makeover and I shall hope to pick up some Easter eggs as a remembrance. It will be years after the hotel has reopened its doors that I will be able to visit this place again... as I'll have to endure the exhausting flight back.

Pictures will be taken and hopefully, it will include the remaining employees that the Carries have known since the 80s. Some of them have resigned, some of them have retired...

With that being said, there is always room for advancement and improvement. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...