Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Beginning of a New Chapter

I don't know who to credit this image to as my friend took it from some site. If you're the owner or know the owner of this image, please drop me a note and I'll immediately credit the owner.

It was a couple of days ago that I realized that The Tempremental should, after all, have a Facebook page of its own as I don't want that day to arrive when I'm faced with friend requests from random strangers. I want a place where all my blog visitors and fans alike can mingle with yours truly without me sacrificing my privacy.

Take a peek here, if you wish.

A word of note, though. Because the page is still so new, please bear with me as the time passes us by while I slowly fill add contents to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...