Friday, February 15, 2013

2/15/2013

Either I must have been thinking about it too much or there’s part of me wanting to get it done – once and for all.

I dreamt that I was able to return to the previous place with ease to retrieve every item that we’ve accidentally left behind.

Someone had snuck up behind me; it was the real estate agent handling the property and she pulled my ponytail up (the same way that Papa Carrie used to pull a prank on me), demanded for the key and my reason. I lied that I was sent only to collect the leftover items and know nothing about the keys and what TA.

She finally loosened her grip on me but fixed her eyes on my every move as I brought in empty bags after bags to shove in the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...