Monday, November 10, 2014

"You need time out - or you'll die from a mental suicide"

It's a vague dream that I had a couple of nights ago with details that are confusing me, but one thing's for sure: it's connecting with my current intentions.

I dreamt that we were in a resort and I was the only one in the swimming pool with only my eyes and nose exposed. I was just letting the stagnant flow of the water guide me to the other end and watching a couple walking by the poolside, leaving a trail of blood in their wake.

With that weird occurrence behind me, I was with a friend in his car, heading to the university dorm. Since there was heavy traffic en-route, he deviated from the bright roads and swerved into a quieter but faster road that will get us to the university grounds in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...