Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Ghostly Dream



The hotel receptionist told me, after checking in, that the elevators in front of me led to the office tower. I had to walk down to the adjacent building which housed the shopping complex. As I walked to the elevator, I noticed that some of the shops had closed for the day and lots of people had gathered around the bubble elevator. (Subang Parade?)

One thing led to another and we were surrounded by young unseen spirits. I have a fear of ghosts/spirits in reality - it's true - but in the dream, I had the ability to see ghosts and although they could speak to me, I couldn't reply them in words. It had to be written on paper. It was at the corner of my eye that I caught another silhouette sitting by the window with a smile on her face. That night, I kept tossing and turning in my bed - I just couldn't sleep - with the fear that I was being watched.

If memory serves me right, this is the second time that I had a similiar dream.

My heart raced when I dreamt of that scene and I remembered that I didn't feel right. It felt like I was about to have cold sweat - and it only happens whenever I've a nightmare...

The next morning, I woke up at the crack of dawn and slithered to the work station and found that Bya was waiting for me to be online so that we can start our conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...