Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm outta here for now

Great; just as when I thought the Spanish-Chinese lessons could be started, this had to happen to me.

For some reason, my modem decided to crash on me this morning and, yes, everything - including the main plug - was switched off. That is the weird thing; if there is no electric current, how can the modem be spoiled?

With that being said, we're toying with the idea of buying a new modem as a spare as it will take about two weeks for this one to be repaired. Because of Mama Carrie's nature of work, she requires daily access to the Internet. And no, she's not doing any sort of online business.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...