Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Venturing Trips

I can't for the life of me remember the first part of the dream because the dog had woken me up early in the morning.

I dreamt that in the second part of the dream, we had posed for a lot of pictures in front of e@Curve. A text  message arrived in my inbox, notified me that one of the pictures had been used as the photographer's blog header. The sender had also mentioned that I had been tagged in all the pictures and even asked me to swing by the blog article to have a read.

Weird or not, you tell me. 

2 comments:

  1. dreams...we sometimes can't seem to figure out what they mean...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's just because our brains need a break, Eve.

      Truth be told, this is not the first time. The first one made me laughed when I woke up: I dreamt that suituapui owns a bakery in KL...

      Delete

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...