Sunday, May 12, 2013

English: Me or Her

In your eyes, I saw that you liked someone else
Although we are close friends, I had a crush on you
You did not know, I do not want you to know either
Because I don't want to be the mistress

I really hope you and her will have a wonderful relationship
I really hope you and her will be able to marry
I really hope you and her will have cute children

Even others say that we are one
When I say, no, we are just friends
They are surprised
Who asked us to be close?
People are already misunderstanding us

I know that if the friendship is still on,
It would not be fair to me, to her
Her heart will not be at peace
I do not want her to think that we loved before

I am willing to sacrifice our friendship
Because I know you two will eventually fight over me
You two are innocent
If you want to blame, blame me
I should not have had a crush on you that time
Should not be so close that time

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You read that right, suituapui.

      Certain parts of the poetry was an indirect message to a friend of the opposite gender, inferring that he better be careful as his lady might not be too happy with us being so close as friends.

      Other parts was a mere expression; it didn't mean anything. =D

      Delete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed with your writings! Good read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shirley.

      It's actually one of the old poetry writings that I published on Facebook. =)

      Delete
  3. I like this post!!
    Don't stop writing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! =)

      I'll try to continue writing, but there's no guarantee... as I've somewhat lost my muse. =(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...