Thursday, November 22, 2012

Lovey Dovey

Credits to Anvari.org | Nice Houses for the image

It was one hell of a confusing dream that left the mind lopsided for day but I'm not sharing it either. .

The second dream went like this. I dreamt that we had a nice, delicious dinner that was cooked by him before we cuddled next to each other on the couch in the cold, night air as we caught some TV episodes.

I'm not sure what to make out of it because it's not even supposed to happen now. Bleh, as Steff said, it's the tired, overworked mind wanting some entertainment of its own. Maybe it's time for yet another fictional short story then. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...