Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11/23/2011

What was I doing 10 years ago?

Keeping an eye out for someone in my elementary class.
I knew how to use a computer, but barely made it far from Barbie's home.
Had my second ear piercing, since the first one gave me an infected ear.
The S word was embedded in my head.
The usual trips to Subang Parade, which is totally different back then.

Things on my to-do list today:

Complete another scene in my story
Pull myself away from the computer
Toilet chores

Snacks I enjoy:

Waitrose Cream Crackers
Swedish Berry, Iced Blended Chocolate/Vanilla
Cheese Cake
Fruit Flo

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Donate to charity - in monetary efforts or in deed
Infrequent shopping trips to the high-end stores
Secure the future of the Carrie's.

Bad habits:

I think too much - terribly
I zone out when I'm left out of a conversation
I admit, I'm a screamer (you'll have to be my neighbor to understand the severity of it)

Places I have lived:

Two places - one of which I want to return to

Jobs I've had/still have:

Sales assistant
Student
Unofficial psychiatrist

Taken with credits from Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...