Monday, November 14, 2011

Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come

Since Nuffnang has extended the closing date of the blog contest to this Saturday, I figured that I should probably give it a shot.

Here are the top three reasons why I want to be one of the selected bloggers to attend Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011:

1) The Glitz and The Glamor

Credits to Scrape TV for the image

The camera flashes. The red carpet. It will be my first time attending the ceremony. Lots of top and nominated bloggers will turn up in this exclusive event of the year.

2) A Chance to Mingle with Fellow Bloggers and the Stars

Credits to The New York Times for the image

It has always been a dream of mine to meet each and every blogger - nominees, winners and guests alike - in person. And I hope to savor every moment that I experience there.

3) Good Food with Good Company

Credits to Glam Adelaide for the image


Credits to ZAP Events Limited for the image

With that being said, I hope to enjoy the night in the company of fellow bloggers that I will meet at the ceremony with the glamorous ambiance that is created by the chandelier lights and the sight of everyone in their formal wear.

There will be 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region flocking to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the 2nd Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The awards ceremony aims to reward and honor the region's top bloggers for their contribution and to encourage a bond between blogger communities from the region. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is proudly brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Mariott.

2 comments:

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...