Saturday, November 26, 2011

My 2011 Christmas Wishlist

Credits to The Star (Malaysia) for the image

It's high time that I change my handbag (or purse, whichever is more suitable in American English). I'm only waiting for a markdown or Mama Carrie to sponsor one for me.

Credits to Discover Hong Kong for the image

Credits to Travel Portfolio for the image

I'm not a fan of the beach, but I like to walk on the beach and admire the beauty of the ocean.

Credits to Fashion Times Line for the image

I'm silently hoping that I'll be one of the selected few bloggers.


There's more, but I'm open to any type of presents as long as they're of great use to the receiving parties. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...